What is Freeosk?
Freeosk is a fast, fun free way to try new things! You can scan to get a sample from the Freeosk each and every week, while supplies last.
How do I scan?
You can get free stuff from any retail store we’re in by using the Freeosk app! Simply open the Freeosk app to find your code on the home screen. It’s important to make sure your screen's brightness is turned up and that you hold your device under the scanner with your code facing up.
Scanning withthe Freeosk App
- Create your Freeosk account.
- Open the Discover feed, keeping the QR code visible at the top of the screen
- Then place your phone in the scan zone below the Freeosk screen. Ding!
How many samples do I get?
Freeosk users can scan to receive one sample per kiosk each week, so check the Find A Freeosk section to see what’s sampling in your area and try them all! Due to the nature of technology, occasionally more than one sample will be dispensed at a time. That just means it’s your lucky day!
Can I get free samples using the membership card or retailer app I already have?
If you are at a Freeosk in Sam's Club, you can use your Sam’s Club membership card.
How do I unsubscribe from Freeosk emails?
You can find the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of any Freeosk email, or can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “unsubscribe me”.
Freeosk Health and Cleaning Policies
- All kiosks are stocked with sanitation wipes that are EPA compliant to effectively disinfect against COVID-19.
- Our standard protocol to maintain the cleanliness of our kiosks includes a thorough disinfectant wipe of all surfaces where contact with users or samples occurs including the Touchscreen, Scan Zone and Drop Zone.
- Our warehouses are stocked with additional disinfectant supplies that are available to be shipped to any clubs/stores. We are auditing all locations to ensure 100% of the network is sufficiently supplied.
- We have taken additional steps to reinforce the importance of this process and monitor compliance with best practices for disinfecting these surfaces.
- Lastly, we are working with our vendors to ensure that anyone showing symptoms does not go in-store to service Freeosks. Our pre-packaged samples further reduce the risk of any possible exposure and we are following best practice guidelines as they are released to ensure safe handling during transit.